I remember seeing somewhere recently that cooking air fryer recipes in an air fryer kitchen gadget has apparently fallen out of favour.
In it’s place the humble old microwave is apparently the new money saving cooking trend. There are many good ones available from brands such as Panasonic, Samsung, Toshiba and Sharp.
Air fryers are of course still available, with models to fit all budgets between £40 to £250, some examples currently available include:
- Tower Vortx T17067 for £44.99 (a reduction from the original price of £69.99)
- Russell Hobbs Satisfry 27160 priced at £44.99 (reduced from £94.99)
- Tower T17039 Xpress Pro 5-in-1 for £89 (reduced from £119.99)
- Ninja AF400 Foodi Max 6-in-1 Dual Zone Digital Air Fryer, priced at £247
Microwave ovens have been available for years, and some of the better ones I can see are currently available include:
- Panasonic NN-SD25HBBPQ 1000-watt Inverter Microwave for £139
- Samsung MS23F301TAS Solo Healthy Cooking 800-watt Microwave for £99.99
- Panasonic NN-ST48KSBPQ 1000-watt Inverter Microwave for £199
- Sharp YC-MG02U-B 800-watt Microwave with 1000-watt Grill for £89.99